You are here : Home > Careers and Employment > Joining the jobs Market > Internships and employment
Internships and employment
A proper search for a job or work placement requires going through several unavoidable stages:
- a self-assessment stage;
- a career plan stage;
- a stage to gain familiarity with the employment market;
- getting together job search tools (cover letter, CV, interview preparation).
The BAIP team:
- provides up-to-date information on recruitment processes for companies and across the employment market;
- helps you acquire a methodology in searching for a work placement or job.
It will help you:
- position yourself as a service supplier as opposed to a job seeker;
- gain more autonomy and responsibility in your approach, and reinforce your self-confidence.
Help in intern recruitment
Last updated April 3, 2012